And just like that, there's a weekend in our way. I'm sure everyone will deal with it in their own way.
After an eventful yet still strangely dragging week, I'm looking forward to a two-day breather.
This week I have:
- been rained on in the office.
- endured ceaseless and irregular hammering.
- been present for a coincidental series of power failures on the subway rides home, including air conditioning and major lighting
- eaten my bodyweight in Brasilian food
- finished Zadie Smith's White Teeth
- sketched a few odds and sods for t-shirts and the like
- finished the bottle of good scotch that Krissa bought me when I got this job. Good to the last drop, so it was.
- wondering about going to England...looking forward, mostly, but just wondering.
- solving problems
- shifting bookcases
- making furniture
- washing up
- writing a story
- not blogging very well, really. But never mind. There's always next week.